Taking one more step over the standard-issue Penn Slammer IV, the Slammer IV DX adds on some beneficial features and a different colorway, keeping anglers with serious options in the Penn lineup. The DX version incorporates Penn’s CNC Gear Technology with upgraded stainless steel main and pinion gears, giving anglers an edge with durability while retaining the same smoothness of the standard version. An additional bearing rides in the spool, giving dual support for their Dura-Drag system, and a spare Hypalon Handle is also included giving anglers options for their selected comfort on the water.
Slammer IV DX Features:
- Reduced Rotor Weight
- Slammer Drag System with Dura-Drag (SLAIV2500DX utilizes HT-100)
- Improved IPX6 Sealing
- Hydrophobic Bearing in Line Roller
- Hypalong Spare Handle Knob (Standard on SLAIV2500DX)
- Stainless Steel Main and Pinion Gear
- 9+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearings (Two Bearings Supporting Spool)
There are no reviews yet.