This compact, open-frame PENN® Squall™ casting reel gives you the control needed to work small baits on light line, at distances you never thought possible! The Squall’s Live Spindle/free-floating spool design, six shielded stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse, and externally adjustable magnetic brake delivers long, accurate, tangle-free casting without sacrificing strength. Sizes 12 and 15 feature counter balance handles. All other sizes feature power handles. Graphite frame, machined- and anodized-aluminum spool, marine-grade gears, Versa-Drag with HT-100 washers. Externally adjustable magnetic brake available on select models only.
- Compact, open-frame casting reel
- Live Spindle/free-floating spool design
- Six shielded stainless steel ball bearings plus instant anti-reverse
- Externally adjustable magnetic brake(select models only)
- Counter balance or power handles
- Tangle-free casting
- Graphite frame
- Machined- and anodized-aluminum spool
- Marine-grade gears
- Versa-Drag™ with HT-100™ washers
There are no reviews yet.