AFTCO’s new 8″, 10″ and 12″ fish fillet knives are built in collaboration with Böker Germany, represent your first-choice premium blade options for gamefish processing of all sizes. The full range of AFTCO fillet knives features 4116 German stainless steel blades with full tang construction and up-swept design. Böker blades are easily distinguished with an AFTCO gold TiN finish that is bonded to the blade through PVD ensuring durable corrosion resistance. A sub-zero quench process helps maintain blade sharpness and edge retention. The handle features an over-molded slip-free polypropylene / TPR surface that is both anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel. From Walleye to Wahoo, AFTCO’s fillet knives are the right tools for getting the job done.All the Aftco products offered by Reef & Reel can be found here.
- Böker 4116 German stainless steel blade
- Full tang construction
- 56-58 Rockwell hardness
- sub-zero quench process
- Up sweep blade design maintains cutting surface when filleting game fish
- AFTCO Gold TIN / PVD treatment ensures corrosion resistance
- Handle is anatomically and ergonomically correct for optimum in-hand feel
- Textured polypropylene / TPR grip provides maximum hold in wet conditions
- Includes 900D Poly Oxford material sheath for safe storage
- For Tips on How To Sharpen Your Knife, VIEW KNIFE SHARPENING BLOG
There are no reviews yet.